-
October 23rd, 2006, 07:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I didn't think I'd get it because I didn't get one last year, and for me it's no big deal because I could've picked it up at AGPNY when I go in 12 days(!). But, there it was on the counter when I came home! I had had a FANTASTIC day at school (mainly in math [img]smile.gif[/img] ) and coming home to see THIS made it soooooooo much better!
It's soooo thick and the pictures are absolutley striking and adorable! Come on November 4th, HURRY UP ALREADY!
Highly reccomended catolog by me! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Oh, by the way! I made the Shirley Temple recipe posted on Molly's Movie's Party Planning Page, [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] ! Man, this is some good stuff I made! It's so simple and tastes GREAT! I can't wait for my sister to get home and try it! Everyone, try it! It's absolutley delicious! I'm sitting here with a glass of it now [img]smile.gif[/img] . But, I like had to repeat the recipe numerous times so I could fill up the whole pitcher! It was worth it though, especially after I accidently knocked over the orange juice which then knocked into the grandidine and it was orange and red puddles everywhere [img]redface.gif[/img] . I cleaned it up though! Lol, I rambled...
Gotta [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] ...
Cari
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks